Thursday, April 17, 2008

what next!

Generally people say" it is actually hard to start any thing and easy to continue thereafter" ..my case seems to be a different one ,I took initiative of writing blog which was a bit easy decision ,but its looking hard to continue( may be blessing in disguise)..he hehe....such is life.. i am still indecisive about content of my next post, with which i am actually amazed. I think i deserve shear amount of sleep or some newspaper , may be that can incite new idea..its better to shut this idiot box rite now!.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey anshul !!
why dont you try writing smthing abt our college
surely you will have lot of interesting stuff to write about

Bits said...

thanks jeetu ! u live up to my expectations of an idea inciter.will surely take care of that.

Unknown said...

blogger's block? :P