Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mistake!Mispake!Mistape!

I just visted my previous post and realized some concerns.I am here to address them.They are 'Mistakes'.First line should sound ' in class' instead of 'at class'. I used ' a and an together' in 4th line and.......(my posts really deserve a quality edition from albert0!)...I think, had my brother known "a-an" mistake,he wud have recommended my father to make me join nursery again.thanks god ! This blog is still a hidden treasure for him.I have become an epitome of mistakes .As the day progresses,mistakes take the format of G.P rather than A.P which used to be the case earlier.My brother says"tere ko dekhne ka ticket lagna chaihye".kool!at least i wud become an earning source of income for my family.But realizing this,my thoughts are overturned.Its not I whogenerally commit mistake.
"man learns from mistake"-how abt woman,doesnt she?.. so a mistaken proverb.
"mistake make the man perfect"oops! Its' practice 'actually.sry its my mistake again.
'the mistake'reminisces me dialogues of my favourite film chak de."voh match hum tumhari vajah se nahin haare the, kabir.
common man!aur kiski vajah se haare the. It was that utterly 'bloody penalty shoot mistake' which resulted the match,that too against pakistan,unmistakenly.
Mistake is very offensive word.How abt calling it an error.ok,forget that,how abt calling that a 'bug'.kool!It sounds like a real computer engineer imagination.Finally , some signs of recovery from mistakomania,I guess!

1 comment:

Bits said...

I am mistakenly first person to put first comment on own blog.ooh,I would love to commit that again!.