Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Mr.president"

"Mr president,we have an issue over here"
Doesnt that sound nice.yeah ,surely it does!
The Day before yesterday, i was scanning my electrical department noticeboard to get my self updated ,suddenly the name flashed on the right hand bottom indicating"Anshul malik-president"! "hell man! who is this new guy whose name resembles to mine".I was astounded untill i realized that guy belonged to 8th sem.It sent me into long thought process..."why meeeeeeee!"
where are those electrical lions who are always ready to hunt..
I have been made president of something called "subject work association(SWA)".When i enquired about this association,i came to know this committe basically deals with issues pertaining to approval of funds,student grievances presentation.etc .
I have always been an admirer of william shakespear as we have sychronism of thoughts : "whats there in name and fame".Name is important to fetch min 75% attendence,hence cant be disregarded.But fame,I just give damn to it.I even never bothered to become a monitor in a class.My class teacher once made me,she was so repentful. That day principal (jindal sir) was at round,she had saddled me with responsibility of controlling the class.I dun know,i was charged of inciting voilence in class!.she hit me hard with that wodden scale,that monitor was dead,he never came alive.
Thanks god!colleges are different.Atleast one has freedom to do what he/she wants,unlike schools.Becoming a president of SWA is simply no big deal in my college.One needs to be a front bencher,just leave everything for the teacher then.This is probably the case with me too,but i really didnt intend to do that...ha hahahaha.....any way ,President is a president.He certainly has certain obligations and responsibility to adhere to..he must follow it....I know ,the countdown has finally begun,we are hardly left with a week or so..It is high time this president worked for the people resulting in upliftment of image of'presidency'.

1 comment: