Thursday, April 10, 2008

thursday morning blues

On my way to morning walk destination,I realise the splendid creation of deity.I am spellbound and entranced witnessing this beauty.The sparrow squeak breaking the tactiturnity,the ecstacyof that young old man,the perseverance and alacrity of newspaper vendor to entice his customers reflecting his indefatigability,last but not the least ,the flowers as if waiting to get applause.It sets me in mirth as everything looks in tandem and properly arranged in order.

On the other side ,I get appalled by that black dog giving me a spooky look.hence another good reason not to jogg,but to dawdle giving me more time to cherish nature.
I know,I have become verbose and this is height of garrulity.I know, it is exasperating to bear this and one has certainly good reason to get incensed.But blv me ,Its not the effect of philology or inebriation,Itsdominance of nature.so let me submerge in harmonyso that i can realize almighty's omniscience,omnipotence,and omnipresence.
adieu to the deity!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bloody hell! what was that man! i think i will keep a dictionary handy the next time i visit your page :P

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.