Sunday, April 6, 2008

The vodka episode!

I still can't fathom out how my previous blog posting shows 2:20 pm even though I posted it at4 am. May be thats the way it works.. ..one shud be ready for surprises!
We were on our way back to home after witnessing the spectacular creation of shah jahan"The TAJ MAHAL".It was 10:30pm& we were at Badarpur border feeling crazy to go home after having an enervating session of dancing.While crossing badarpur,I was preety sure either I had to kill my night at jay's home or had to call my brother to college to pick me up.First option sounded viable to me.Suddenly Jay "the techiee" banged with an idea as he always does:"how about having vodka party at my house".His parents had gone to cherish the true beauty of nature in H.P.The idea was appreciated by my friend circle which consists of :
Jay"the techiee".
winnie"the height of versatality" .
Panna "the message man".(ihave got some scores to settle with him,will take care of him in the in coming blogs:))
alberto"simply albert"(although he hardly resembles to einstein!)

I just went crazy & exuberant after having a thought of having vodka.I never drunk in my life.I just wanted to break the jinx of drinking invariably due to these reasons.

1 what is there in it which makes people drink it again and again.

2 I just wanted to feel the aftermaths of vodka as my friend says"it is just a pleasure and fun"

3 I once talked to my neighbourhood who was actually in inebriated state .He enquired about my well being and job.I replied with a sudden giggle"yeah! that too in a s/w company".

"arre software mein kya karoge,join police"came the reply.hell man! he drove me nuts.He just changed my profile under the effect of inebriation.Ijust wanted to analyse what is there in it which makes people think and behave different.

We got down from bus at end of border .Liquor shops are in galore overthere.I and jay approached to vendor and asked for vodka.He gave vodka"blue moon,750ml" charging 200Rs.We also purchased 2l pepsi which enhanced the share to 50Rs per person.50 Rs was worth to taste the new sensation.It was 1:30 at jays home,winnie was busy playing nfs,other companions were sitting idle .Party was about to begin but no body dared to open the vodka as it was everybody's first experience except jay's.I initiated the task by opening the lid and distributed in 5 peg though i didnt know the volume and specification of a peg .I Kept the ratio to about 3:1 ,pepsi to vopdka.It stinked horribly.The smell was even worse than that of steaming pile of hot cow dung!At thatmoment I thought ,It was a wastage of 50 bucks at the cost of nothing.



Anyway, Iwas determined to taste it as we all were euphoric about it."cheers" came the call and we drank it slowly.It was extremely' kadwi'.I was flummoxed,how such a bad taste entices people to reiterate the drinking process.First peg lasted for about 15 min& we simply didn't like the taste.We decided to change the strategy for the next peg,it was 1:1,vodka to colddrink and that too in a single gulp. We tried this one.ohh crap! my stomach ached in burning sensation.I confirmed this feeling from buddies and that was exactly the case with them too.We carried the same process for third peg.Alberto felt that I was dominated by vodka.I substantiated him wrong by remembering atomic table from H to Zn. Everybody was convinced thatI was fully at my sense..I still cant figure how 4 pegs of vodka for a novince like me hardly dominated .We were preety confirmed by the last peg that It was certainly of local brand .It was better to have a slumber rather than to curse the vendor of vodka .We simply did that!

It was my first experience and hopefully the last one too.

hey, Last piece of advice:"dont just drink while driving otherwise u may spill up liquor".










4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey this is so funny! i just got some inside stuff :P

Unknown said...

jhoothe !!!!!!!!

you opened the lid ha ha ha

and wht abt suraj bhaiya episode

and vodka doesnt have any stinking smell. this implies tujhe abhi tak chadi hui hai.

and 1 more thing chal rehne de kal class mein poochunga

btw nice blog !

@ TECHIE

coolestofall said...

i miss being in electrical.....

Bits said...

ohhhhh bhai! i think u need to get urself factualy corrected,same can be confirmed from the witnesses.I still stand by my words"I opened the lid,distributed in 5 pegs"he hehe...