Saturday, April 26, 2008

Macchar

I am on cloud nine at this point of time due to a very mysterious reason. I was so fortunate enough to Slaughter a machhar few moments back.That macchar must have died due to asphixiation.Hats off to the saying of nana"ek machar aadmi ko__ bana deta hain".At that point of time there was 'kalam wali bai' who became his voice.This time ,Iam here to impersonate her.Machar was hanging in here and there for quite long time.Despite of application of repellant,he was determined to have hands with me.I finally accepted the challenge and banged on the target the moment it sat on my left palm.The result was disastrous for both of us.He got killed in that encounter,The blood was oozing out from his dishevelled body.I got good beating on my palm which was acceptable taking into cognisance of situation .Finally, machhar was out of scene.But I realize now that machar life (though shorter one) must have been an entertaining one. ....why???
1)He simply doesnt face fear of semesters..Sem hardly affect us too,but real situation arises when results are announced ,we have to expect the unexpected,much to our chagrin.
2) Almighty has given him provision of flying,which man can not.
3)He has no issues of overweight,calories reduction,andeyes weakness.etcI wonder sometimes are there any -'doctor machhar' in their community.
Taking into account of these factors,I think Machhaar life was not a futile one.His life had purpose ,probably he fullfilled that too...
HAPPY MALARIA DaY.

No comments: