Friday, April 18, 2008

"chak de india ,chak de phatte"

Friday was altogether a good day,although again a messy one in terms of studies.I am afraid"All play and no work make anshul a dull boy" will soon become a new proverb. Today, i was fortunate enough to have a talks with that young old man whom i see daily during morning walk session in japenese park.He is too fortunate enough to get a place in my blog..he hehe...He is just crazy , crazy and crazy.(i dunknow, why iam running short of words to explain him) In simple words bole toh" he is an excercise men" just like panna who is a" message men".He can be defined by these features: thin though sturdy build up,age approx45 yrs,always carries a pairof pushup stand with him.He prefers isloation,never seen talking to anybody.He is never exhausted,runs enlessly on the circumference of circular section of parkwhich streches to abt 1.5km.He does mechanical excercises,pushups etc while not running.Hence,he does a proper utilization of time unlike me!.
He projects an image of retired army man,though younger in terms of age.I finally gathered an audacityto face this hero.I synchronized my leg movements with him while running.I talked with him in english expecting his army background.
"Hello uncle,I watch u daily,I really appreciate ur efforts ofdoing rigorous excercises,....army man?" I said.
"chak de india,chak de phatte"he replied.
I was astounded with his reply ..."sry " I said.
"yeah,I enjoy excercise,but am not an armyman,Army men are jackass,they dont do excercises intentionally,they are forced to do so....chak de india..chak de phatte"
I just gave a light nod to what he said.It was hard to understand usage of chak de phrases in conversation.
"how cum u manage all these things"
"hey, I liketo do excercises,I do what i like and like what i do,chak de ..."
I was impressed with his saying,but chak de factor was harrowing me a great deal.I didnt dare to ask anything further as he gave a slight indication of annoyance.
He has left me guessing ..
1) He must be courtmarshalled armyman,but an army men cant disrespect army even if he is courtmarshalled.so first approximation doesnt hold waters ,I guess.
2) He must be a mad and frustrated guy.His wife must had left him analysing his freaky behaviour.If that was the case, he shud have been a happiest guy on earth!This also obviates 2nd possibility.
whosoever he may be,His spirit of dedication certainly incites me to reduce my tummy.I hope his blessing are with me.
"chak de india,chak de phatte".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oye firstly a correction, ahem, 'all studies and no play make anshul a dull boy!'

Secondly, he sounds cool :)

Bits said...

firstly....then, let there be 'jack' instead of 'anshul:P'
secondly...who sounds Cool!(old young man or I)It must be anshul...he he..:P