Wednesday, May 28, 2008

end of an impasse?

vow! felt good and energetic after almost 16 hours of slumber.It wasfrom 9:30pm to 2 pm afternoon.16 hours of sleep not only indicates a complete revolution of an hour hand of clock but also indicative of some lethargic attitude too! But religiously speaking,I deserve it and almost my evryclasmate too.After a succesful completion of theory exams everyone seemed tobe running crazy abt the project report.The issues were many:first of all execution of project,then completion of report,then hardcopy,binding,then presentationandthat too in 10 days interval.Blv or not,10 days are very short for persons who never gave credences to such stuff during college timing.I know, such was the case with everyone.But the best part of this whole stalemate is that It i s finally overand out.It was officialy confirmed yesterdaywhen we were the last to produce our thoughts abt project.
Making of report is an issue .My desktop till now is full of gamut of files and i am just loving it.It gives a look of padhuka student. In negative sense it may be regarded as laggards giving final touches at last moments.hahah.I therefore took a screen shot as remembrance of my' last project'.I know, the previous statement is technically wrong as projects are not gonna leave me for rest of my life.
I also felt surprised when oneof my friend ,AG ,tagged me as padhaku guyand recommended me to have 'batcheet' apart from studies despite of the fact that I never topped or created wonders in college.Facts never need confirmation .Facts according to our college dictionary is" those who top in first year are upgraded to branch of their choice"I hope he is aware of such facts:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

heyyyy, i too woke up at 2 today! but still 16 hours! i clocked 12!

AG said...

kutte....meri publically mat le....i topped first yr by shear FLUKE
guess u sud consult some other CS guy b4 coming to any conclusions...
i love to do anything and can do everything except studying...

baaksh de AG ko ;)
galti kardi upgrade karke

iska jawab doonga kabhi on my blog...be prepared :P

till then, keep blogging
AG

Unknown said...

hey the first thing i did after the whole drama was over, was to clear my desktop! didnt even take a screenshot!

Unknown said...

AG, you can't help it, and we can't too. All of us are gonna remember you as the first year topper who upgraded/degraded to comp!

AG said...

haa haa...i can remember something related to this...

"Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Par hum wafa kar naa sake
Humko mili uski sazaa
Hum jo khata kar naa sake
Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Par hum wafa kar naa sake"

now do some alterations -
"Hum TOPPER hargiz na the
Par TUM bhi to TOP kar naa sake
Humko mili??"....contd

n how can leave the chorus...
Chorus of Elect Enggs:
jingala la hum, jingala la hum
Jingala la hum hurr hurr, hurr hurr

full song incase u want to try -
"Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na" from SHALIMAR
singer - Kishore Kumar