Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Date with policewale

Life is an amazing piece of enigma.There is no denying the fact that it is full of wonders and intricacies .Worst part of it, no body knows which one is gonna happen nxt moment.Abhi, I resolved a newone which was moreorless an intricacy.
I was on my way back to home after dropping Rohit( my class fellow) to Rithala Metro station.He had come today to discuss project issues ,an intricacy which was known beforehand,luckily. I was driving My fiero ,numbered HR----,I dont remember its number.I neither had licence nor papers of my bike.Morever, I didnt have even a penny or my cell to Deal with any emergency or untoward incidentwhile driving bike.I think, I overspeeded my vehicle a bit,though I wore my studds helmet.I guess nothing was in favour of me at that point when Some police wallen(not traffic police) interrupted my way and forced me to stop.They were three guys of delhi police and asked first for My licence and vehicle papers.I never had dealt police walen ,that too on occasion of traffic issues.I simply said with innocence and great respect(hindi)"Sry Sir, i forgot,I was here to drop my friend, in sudden gush i forgot everything,even money".
"Now forgot to take ur vehicle then,Give me ur keys",he retorted.
I was certainly timid,thought tried to show confidence on my talks.I had understood from their talksthat they were simply interested in negotiating in terms of money .God knows, wat form of Mud are these people made of....I tried: "uncle ,papa in security,IGIT terminal".Though ,it was a utterly a false claim but i guess it managed to suffice them.
"kahan rehta hain"
"h-1,40...Sector 11"
"HR-----,ye haryana ka number"
"ya ,I belong to haryana"
"kahan pe, sonepat ?"
"haan,sonepat"..(Another false claim!,I belonged to somehere else,I think he was expecting "sonepat" as a reply...I simply said that)
"chall ja,mein bhi sonepat ka hun, chood raha hun..aagay se gadi ke kagaz..."
"ya sure".
I was on cloud nine, I saved some 100 bucks today+ got some experience to deal with these people.I think these people expect gr8 respect although sometimes they are not worthy of it..
Every phase in life is a learning process ..I learnt few things
1)Firstly,Always carry ur licence,papers,money,cell,etc even for shortest journey while travelling.
2) deal police guys with gr8 respect.
3)Always be full in confidence while dealing with them.
4)lastly,If these people are not sufficed by ur lame excuses,"papa in security" walla funda may work,My brother too had once used it,he too got rid off them..
I know,I had no money, wat could they had done,he had to ultimately give my keys back on watching my papers etc.,but It could have created a mess in house.(May be I could have been deprived from my bike riding for somedays!.)...
Kool! ,I still cant figure it out, was that a thursday factor or sonepat factor or my talking pattern,which ultimately lead to resolution of an 'intricacy'.

No comments: