Sunday, June 15, 2008

Effusion

It is silence and everybody is asleep
It is certain now that thoughts would creep
I am dying hard to reach out conclusion
but its difficult as thoughts are in fusion

There is a road which sets into bisection
Both of them look equally good in action
'where to go' is my only delusion
is anybody here to clear my illusion

'work to perfection ' is a beauty
'every one should follow it' is a duty
these thoughts make me feel happy
as if i am resting on a gal's lappy

come on man! its enough levity
why don't u just get into brevity
time and tide wait for none
and u are still into much of fun

challenges are many,one should be wary
If u don't take it seriously,it will make u scary
that is wat makes me fluster
how will this dilemma finally rupture

This has made me to work 1 hour or so
Does that simply indicate 'should I go'
It is time ,better you sleep
otherwise mom is here to make u bleak

No comments: